Date: 6/10/18 6:55 pm
From: Amy Hoffman <000000b7af3b3944-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Fall Meeting
Hi everyone
Do we have dates yet for the fall meeting? It's been so long since
I've been seriously birding, and I'm sorely out of practice. I'd like
to get back in the swing of things. If I put in now for the weekend
off, I can probably make it to the Lake of the Ozarks this year.
Many thanks,Amy J. Hoffman(Springfield, Greene County)
On Jun 10, 2018 7:10 PM, Gale March <galemarch...> wrote:

Friday, as my wife and I were traveling back to Macon from
Rutledge, we were reminiscing about seeing out first upland
sandpiper near the intersection of Rte. K and Rte EE in Knox
County. Low and behold, about 1/4 mile south of Rte K, on Rte. EE
there was an upland sandpiper sitting on a fence post on the west
side of the road! This made our morning!

owners

ABA Birding Code of Ethics

ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia Details and
Online Registration

ABA Birding Code of Ethics

ASM Fall Meeting: September 28-30, 2018 in Columbia Details and Online
Registration

Join us on Facebook!