Date: 6/10/18 4:54 pm
From: Michael Baird <rkramden1994...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary, Jun 10, 2018
6 participants joined me for an absolutely stunning spring morning at
Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary this morning for a walk focusing on the
breeding birds of the sanctuary. We heard more than we saw but excellent
looks at Baltimore Oriole (male and female), Red-winged Blackbirds (males
sparring over the bridge by the beaver lodge at The Rockery pond), Swamp
Sparrow and Alder Flycatcher were had. Thanks to those that joined the trip
for your enthusiasm.

Mike Baird
Lowell, MA
rkramden 1994 (at) g mail dot com

Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary, Essex, Massachusetts, US
Jun 10, 2018 6:30 AM - 10:15 AM
Protocol: Traveling
1.5 mile(s)
Comments: I led a group of 6 on a walk around the sanctuary focusing on
breeding birds. Singing was the major breeding indicator of the day, which
was bright sunny and warm, a perfect spring morning.
50 species (+1 other taxa)

Wood Duck 3
Great Blue Heron 1
Great Egret 1