Date: 6/10/18 1:23 pm
From: Robbie Fischer <robbie22...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] Singing male Chestnut-sided Warbler at Shamrock Ranch in Pacifica.
By 12:45 PM the warbler had moved on to the private property of the shamrock ranch. It could still be heard singing from the public road. Please do not infringe on the no trespassing policy at Shamrock Ranch.
Robbie Fischer
Pacifica
> On Jun 10, 2018, at 12:34 PM, Joe Morlan <jmorlan...> wrote:
>
> Birders,
>
> Jeff Morlan and I just had good views of a singing male Chestnut-sided Warbler in the willows directly across (east) from the Shamrock Ranch
> parking lot at the south end of Peralta Road in Pacifica. Voice recording attempted, but no photos yet. Map...
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-b0ii47W5qSy-CBAU6Hp1DZXd3xYclsO&usp=sharing

View/Reply Online (#17945): https://groups.io/g/peninsula-birding/message/17945
Leave: https://groups.io/g/peninsula-birding/leave/2236733/288349551/xyzzy [<lists...>]

Join us on Facebook!