Date: 6/9/18 10:36 pm
From: Ed Newbold <ednewbold1...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Ash-throated at Lake Sam
Hi all,
Lake Sam State Park was beautiful this morning after a refreshing rain that was really needed after a dry May. The rain banished the "June Gloom" that had been descending on my mood after a dry May, to reverse the word's meaning from way Cliff Mass uses it. We had about 8 Black Swifts, and saw a Green Heron (reported on ebird) at Pickering Place Lake, nearby, also.
If anyone is interested there are shots of the Ash-throated Flycatcher on the addendum at the end of this blog post:

Ed Newbold | We strike magic in the desert

| | |

| |
Ed Newbold | We strike magic in the desert

Thanks all,
Ed Newbold