Date: 6/8/18 11:45 pm
From: Glenn Wilson <wilson...>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Clear cutting under powerlines
We have the same problem with both buried gas line and overhead power lines. They bull dozed a 40 foot wide path through hundreds of feet of our land and left it so bumpy I can’t drive it. The only positive is we now have Field Sparrows.

I HATE NYSE&G

Glenn Wilson
Endicott, NY
www.WilsonsWarbler.com

Wow. I'm so sorry that happened to you. What a shoddy way of doing business. It's not like they can replace the time it took to put that garden into place. ..