Date: 6/8/18 2:14 pm
From: SequoiaAudubon Society via Groups.Io <sequoia_audubon_society=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [pen-bird] SAS: Arastradero; SUNDAY 6/10; 8:00am - Noon
Please note this field trip is on SUNDAY 6/10 (NOT Saturday 6/9)
Enid Pearson Arastradero Preserve   Sunday, June 10, 8:00am - 12:00pm Arastradero is a wonderful park with rolling hills, oak trees and meadowland. We will look for Western Bluebirds, swallows, Lazuli Bunting, Acorn Woodpeckers and several hawk species. Golden Eagle and Bald Eagle are also possible here. We will walk 2-4 miles at birders’ pace. It can get hot here so bring water and sun protection. Directions: Take highway 280 south. Exit Page Mill Rd. and go west (right). Turn right on Arastradero Road. The parking lot will be on the right. Leader: Ginny Marshall. Contact: <ginnybirder...> Learn more & join us at:
www.sequoia-audubon.org
www.facebook.com/SequoiaAudubon

SAS is currently seeking volunteers; for info:
http://www.sequoia-audubon.org/volunteer.html

View/Reply Online (#17943): https://groups.io/g/peninsula-birding/message/17943
Leave: https://groups.io/g/peninsula-birding/leave/2236733/288349551/xyzzy [<lists...>]

Join us on Facebook!