Date: 6/8/18 1:53 pm
From: Lars Per Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Gilchrist waterthrush 6/8/18

*I tried last Sunday. Didn’t know exactly where to go, and it was 4-5pm, maybe not ideal time. Got specifics on geography? Have a hankering for central Oregon’s taiga. Could maybe find an excuse to return before next year. Lars
> On Jun 8, 2018, at 12:44 PM, Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...> wrote:
>
> I checked out the Little Deschutes River north of Gilchrist this AM and found at least three singing N WATERTHRUSH. This has been a known breeding location since the late 70s I believe. I did have a singing catbird there once, none today.
>
> Happy birding!
> Tim

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>