Date: 6/7/18 6:35 pm
From: Josh Phillips <jdp...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Whistling Ducks present
And still at 7:30pm. Unfortunately they were repeatedly flushed by some folks fishing by canoe who seemed to know that the ducks were weird enough to warrant a picture, but not enough to know that they shouldn't try to paddle within 10 feet to get that picture. Still, the ducks seemed intent on staying around that log, and I suspect they'll still be there in the morning.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S46383855

Josh Phillips