Date: 6/7/18 1:06 pm
From: Tim Kavan <tkavan_76...>
Subject: Re: BBWD - Nash Pond, Scott City are back!
I swung by at 3 pm today and counted 24 in same location.

[image1.jpeg]

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2018, at 2:37 PM, Monacell, Peter L. <plmonacell...><mailto:<plmonacell...>> wrote:

Driving to SW Virginia today took me near Scott City, and I decided to visit the Nash Road Pond. Guess what? At least 20 Black-bellied Whistling-Ducks, right now in the southwest part of the pond, and not hard to find. Checklist with photos later tonight after a long trip.

Good birding everyone,
Pete