Date: 6/7/18 12:38 pm
From: Monacell, Peter L. <plmonacell...>
Subject: BBWD - Nash Pond, Scott City are back!
Driving to SW Virginia today took me near Scott City, and I decided to visit the Nash Road Pond. Guess what? At least 20 Black-bellied Whistling-Ducks, right now in the southwest part of the pond, and not hard to find. Checklist with photos later tonight after a long trip.

Good birding everyone,
Pete