Date: 6/7/18 9:49 am
From: Malia DeFelice <malia.defelice.sas...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] (pen-bird] Willow Flycatcher and BLACK-CHINNED SPARROW at Burleigh Murray SP 6-6-2018
We went to Burleigh this morning but did not go in because the gate was locked and there was a stick and orange cone placed blocking the foot entrance. It appeared to be an intentional attempt to kept people out of the park. Just wanted to give a heads up for what it’s worth.
Malia And Chris
> On Jun 6, 2018, at 8:59 PM, Garth Harwood <gharwood...> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I went to Burleigh Murray today to check in on the continuing Willow
> Flycatcher in its preferred hemlock patch just past the second wooden
> bridge. I could not locate it on my way in at about 9:30, perhaps because
> it was still gloomy at that hour with a steady cold wind. But it was easy
> to find on my way back at

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#17938): https://groups.io/g/peninsula-birding/message/17938
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/peninsula-birding/topic/21600324
New Topic: https://groups.io/g/peninsula-birding/post

Group Home: https://groups.io/g/peninsula-birding
Contact Group Owner: peninsula-birding+<owner...>

Join us on Facebook!