Date: 6/6/18 9:52 pm
From: Nicholas Mrvelj <nickmrvelj...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Breeding range expansions .... and contractions?
All,

I unfortunately do not have any species to contribute to this growing list,
but rather wanted to comment on the exchange at hand. This has been a
wonderful discourse and very enlightening for many I'm sure (including
myself). I smell a future article for the Oregon Birds Journal or other
similar publication. At the very least, perhaps someone can compile this
exchange for a blog post. It will survive on the list serve I'm sure, but
this topic, and its inverse, is very intriguing.

Best,
-Nick Mrvelj