Date: 6/6/18 7:49 pm
From: <connie60625...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Re: Injured King Rail at Montrose Point
Chuck, No one said willowbrook is not a good facility. All I said it would be better to take an injured bird to Northerly Island since it 10 minutes away from Montrose, not an hour.

Get Outlook for Android

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 8:19 PM -0500, "RITCHIE GERALD B <gerrich...> [ILbirds]" <ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:

I think that that is a very good idea.Give nature it’s place.

RITCHIE GERALD <Bgerrich...>

On Jun 6, 2018, at 8:09 PM, <mcvetas...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:

This is just an opinion and probably an unpopular one.

I suggest we leave the rail alone. It is active, foraging successfully, and acting normally apart from the limp.

Matthew Cvetas
Evanston, IL

Join us on Facebook!