Date: 6/5/18 8:31 pm
From: David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>
Subject: [obol] Re: RFI: Native North American Breeding Range Expansion into Oregon
There was a Tricolored Blackbird colony breeding in the Vanport area of the
Columbia bottoms region of Portland in the eighties and perhaps later. A
colony was established at the now defunct St. John's Landfill (fide Jeff
Gilligan et al.) that later moved to (presumably; the same population) the
13th and Gertz Rd. marsh that has since gone under much modification. I
don't know if there is still a reliable area in Multnomah county were a
trike colony exists.

David

Join us on Facebook!