Date: 6/5/18 2:48 pm
From: David Irons <llsdirons...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Interesting blackbird
I was down in the north Bay Area (Santa Rosa and Petaluma) about six weeks ago. The Red-wingeds there are essentially all Bicolored. I saw hundreds of them. This bird is consistent with Bicolored and certainly unlike any regular female Red-winged Blackbird that I’ve seen.

Very cool record.

Dave Irons
Beaverton, OR

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 5, 2018, at 2:27 PM, Owen Schmidt <oschmidt...> wrote:
>
> …….. last Thursday at Malheur NWR HQ, a very dark female Red-winged Blackbird that may have been a Bicolored Blackbird, which if so is way out of range from its endemic central California:
> http://www.oschmidt.net/rwbb.html
>

> <oschmidt...>
> Tuesday, June 5, 2018
>

> POST: Send your post to <obol...>

<Iʋ-Wyb(N ӑABi0zX+bnNڭb0yb(ڭbnB{Zr٨uڶnf׫j+zX+

Join us on Facebook!