Date: 6/5/18 1:21 pm
From: Anne Heyerly <aeheyerly...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Malheur HQ bra
Yes Tim, our “cup” runneth over the last day at HQ :). As for details, we know the bra wasn’t a “sea-cup” as we were too far from the pacific......

Did hear from the Hinkles- the Chestnut-sided and the Ruby-crowned Kinglet continued yesterday.

Anne Heyerly
Eugene, OR
Please excuse spelling errors and gibberish created by the miniature keyboard on my iPhone thingy