Date: 6/4/18 1:21 pm
From: Maggie Martos <inkwellpro...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Facebook group
Hello I am a new tweeter. This is my first post. I went to Port Everett yesterday because of tweeters posts, and I saw four families of Canadian geese at Smith Island. Also, quite a few bald eagles and juvenile bald eagles, and a few Osprey as well at the waterfront area . Looks like a good spot to cruise when I’m in that area. The Smith Island is not exactly quiet and peaceful, But the birds don’t seem to mind. Thanks for the recommendations. Looking forward to hearing about all kinds of other great spots to try out. Please join my brand new Facebook group, “the birders club Western Washington.” I look forward to getting to know some of you better.

Sent from my iPhone