Date: 6/4/18 6:16 am
From: Kevin Groeneweg <kgroeneweg...>
Subject: County Listing Due June 7
You may have already seen this on the Kansas Birding Facebook page, but now that the listserv is up and running again...
Please send me your county updates, as well as updates to your Kansas life and year list totals, by Thursday, June 7. To participate you must have seen or heard a minimum of 75 species to be "listable" in a county. Send your updates to <kgroeneweg...> Please send only updates to your list totals and not your entire list of county totals. Let me know if you have any questions.

Kevin GroenewegWichita

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>