Date: 6/3/18 2:16 pm
From: Charles Easterberg <easterbg...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] C. Nighthawk over Mercer Island
You'll have to do something about the crows and gulls that eat their eggs first. I've lived in Seattle 47 years and nighthawks have declined from uncommon to the vanishing point in the city compared to Illinois and Minnesota. Maybe global climate change will bring lesser nighthawks up here 😉

Charles

________________________________

On 2018-06-02 10:30 pm, Dan Reiff, PhD wrote:

Tweeters,
Just heard several calls of a C. Nighthawk over lake near our place on SW MI.
Always great to have them in Western WA.
Would be very neat to have them re-establish on this side of the mountains.
Dan Reiff
MI