Date: 6/2/18 8:13 pm
From: Trini y Sean (PATangoS) <00000100730d2974-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Common nighthawk, Greenfield, Pittsburgh
I've seen and heard a pair flying together over Greenfield (I live close to St. Rosalia's) several times.  Tonight as I was driving down Greenfield, I heard one at St. Rosalia's and another at the Monroeville ramp.  Pretty sure they were different birds.
Trini de Pittsburgh

On Saturday, June 2, 2018, 9:23:45 AM EDT, Kate StJohn <0000000f59b962a9-dmarc-request...> wrote:

This year we have one common nighthawk in the Greenfield section of Pittsburgh.  It swoops above St. Rosalia's every night.
Many have commented that we're seeing far fewer nighthawks, whippoorwills, etc.  All of them are aerial insectivores.

Join us on Facebook!