Date: 6/2/18 6:48 pm
From: Steve Seibel <sseibel999...>
Subject: Fwd: Mississippi Kites-Wichita--incubation has likely begun-- 5/28 and 5/29
(resending June 2)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Seibel <sseibel999...>
Date: Tue, May 29, 2018 at 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: Mississippi Kites-Wichita--incubation has likely begun--
5/28 and 5/29
To: Birds & Their Habitats in Kansas <KSBIRD-L...>

PS around noon on 5/27 in Linwood Park in Wichita I saw two different
pairs of Mississippi Kites calling to each other and mating -- in one
case the male also brought a prey item to the female-- neither of
these incidents were at a nest so presumably these two pairs were not
yet incubating eggs on that date. Steve Seibel

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 12:23 PM, Steve Seibel <sseibel999...> wrote:
> It appears that incubation has very recently begun on the Mississippi
> Kite nest in Wichita in Schweiter Park that I referenced in my 5/18
> post. ...

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>