Date: 6/2/18 7:46 am
From: Eric Gyllenhaal <GyllenFish...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET White Pelican at Douglas Park, Chicago
There are mowers nearby but it’s started sleeping. It may stick, and it may be unwell. Very pale bill, so I guess it’s immature.

Eric Gyllenhaal

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 2, 2018, at 9:29 AM, Eric Gyllenhaal <GyllenFish...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...> wrote:
>
> It’s currently on the north lagoon (at 9:35), not too far from Roosevelt Rd.
>
> Eric Gyllenhaal
> Oak Park, Cook County
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>

> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Eric Gyllenhaal <gyllenfish...>
> ------------------------------------
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links

Posted by: Eric Gyllenhaal <gyllenfish...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)