Date: 5/31/18 1:31 pm
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Volunteers needed to assist with bird surveys at Aton Forest
I will be helping with the upcoming Aton Forest bird surveys and I encourage anyone who can spend a morning in one of the most beautiful areas of our state to do so as well. As John mentioned, anyone can assist! You will be helping Aton Forest and the CT Bird Atlas also.
After helping out, you can spend some time enjoying the birds and the view at Benedict Pond a few minutes down the road. This is one of my all time favorite birding locations and a spot to “feed your soul”!
Contact John Anderson for questions.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone