Date: 5/31/18 11:15 am
From: Jim Anderson <jimnaturalist...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Ravens at dumps
In my humble opinion, we are creating an artificial population of ravens
with our landfills. I have seen several GOEA nests throughout Central
Oregon that have been taken over by ravens, and have watched their bullying
behavior chase eagles and other raptors and carrion-eaters out of historic
breeding sites.

Grumble, grump...

Jim Anderson
Sisters

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 11:05 AM, Tom Crabtree <tc...> wrote:

> We always get multiple hundreds of them at the Bend landfill. It is one of
> the hotspots on our CBC.
>
> Tom Crabtree, Bend

Jim
Please note my new email address: <jimnaturalist...>

Join us on Facebook!