Date: 5/31/18 8:13 am
From: John Graham via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Red-necked Phalarope photos
I was there until 6:45am but she was not seen

To: "LARRY AKERS" <raptors1972...>
Cc: "Frank Mantlik via CTBirds" <ctbirds...>
Date: Thursday, May 31, 2018, 10:42 AM

Larry,
I have
heard of no reports, positive or negative. And there have
been no eBird reports through 8:55 this morning.

Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 31, 2018, at 9:14 AM, LARRY AKERS
<raptors1972...>
wrote:

> Any
sightings this morning (05-31)??

wrote:

>> Greetings,
>> Patience paid off this morning at
Portland Fairgrounds, as a few others and I were treated to
the female RED-NECKED PHALAROPE approaching as close as six
feet.  She was oblivious to us as she foraged in the
shallow rain pool. A few photos are here:
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/avocetfm/
>>

>> Frank
Mantlik Stratford