Date: 5/30/18 7:45 pm
From: Justin Lawson via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] eBird
People can do what they want. Absolutely! Googling Portland Fairgrounds
also gives the address. I would suggest if someone is vague next time the
best quick solution besides using ebird for the location would be to simply
“google it”. Glad the bird stuck around long enough for responses to a
physical address though!