Date: 5/30/18 5:07 pm
From: Andrew Block via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] eBird
Justin it's not limiting your knowledge.  It's fine to use those things if you want but some people are happy to use what been always available.  I'm always learning but don't need to use eBird or the other sites to learn.  And it's wrong for people to just assume everyone uses them.  Everyone has their own preferences.
Andrew Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4629
www.flickr.com/photos/conuropsis/albums