Date: 5/30/18 5:04 pm
From: Andrew Block via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] eBird
I agree Susanne.  I'm not into eBird or any of the sites and electronic devises others use other than this list.  All I need is books and the listserve.  It's always appreciated when people give good directions or locations that can be found using google maps or an atlas.
Andrew Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4629
www.flickr.com/photos/conuropsis/albums