Date: 5/29/18 11:35 am
From: Ryan Tomazin <wvwarblers...>
Subject: Re: Search For Common Nighthawks
We used to have them nesting on our building, and then my landlord messed around with the roof too. Last year, one called over the neighborhood every night for two weeks straight. My wife heard one here last night, but when I went outside, I heard nothing, so perhaps it was just doing a fly-by.

Ryan Tomazin - Bridgeville, PA