Date: 5/28/18 12:08 pm
From: rprice210 <rprice210...>
Subject: Harrisburg Peregrines
All,

Today my wife Peggy and I went to help with the Falcon volunteer fledge watch across from the the Rachael Carson Building on Market Street in Harrisburg. We were rewarded by seeing a young Peregrine Falcon make its first flight. Additional volunteers will be needed today and for evenings (after 5:00 PM) for the rest of this week, and in particular, on Tuesday evening. Please contact Sue Hannon at <sbhannon...> <mailto:<sbhannon...> if you are able to help in monitoring fledgling progress or aiding in their rescue, if needed.

Rick Price
Dauphin County

Join us on Facebook!