Date: 5/28/18 7:46 am
From: Pat Truhn <pat.truhn...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Bird ID Help
We have 7 or 8 resident Towhees and they will frequently perch high up at
the top of the evergreens and sing and trill their little hearts out. I've
seen that at Sun up and in the evening. We live in Wilsonville.

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 7:03 PM, Lorraine Crawford <lcrawford2001...>
wrote:

> Okay Guys - I am befuddled with this bird. I have a couple of photos. It
> was at the top of a 120 foot conifer in my front yard it SW Portland. Got
> good looks. Beak is light and not dark. Was trilling like a Towhee but
> absolutely no red on it and why at 120 feet?
>
> I will send photos.

Join us on Facebook!