Date: 5/27/18 1:08 pm
From: Robert Dixon via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Sterling yard - Clay-colored Sparrow

From Robert Dixon
5/27/18 - Sterling yard - This morning we had a CLAY-COLORED SPARROW under the feeders and occasionally
singing in the yard. This is our second record for the yard. The previous record was May 14th 2000. Also in the yard
were BLACK-BILLED CUCKOO (2), YELLOW-BILLED CUCKOO, PURPLE FINCH and much RUBY-THROATED
HUMMINGBIRD activity with at least 5 females and 2 males at the feeders.

A few photos of the Clay-colored Sparrow can be viewed here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150023605@N08/
or later this evening on my ebird list.