Date: 5/26/18 1:25 pm
From: Rudolph Keller <rckeller...>
Subject: canoe birding, Schuylkill
This is the 5th year Todd Bauman and I have done short breeding birding
surveys by canoe along the Little Schuylkill R. below Hawk Mt. The list of
species and their proportions have been consistent. High water made for a
fast, smooth trip -- none of that alarming grinding sound you hear when the
canoe has to be pushed off submerged rocks. I record birds, he paddles. I
think I have all the fun, but he insists that he does, so it's a good match.

Rudy Keller
Boyertown, PA
Berks County

Join us on Facebook!