Date: 5/26/18 5:31 am
From: Mary Korkor <marykorkor...> [ible] <ible-noreply...>
Subject: [IBLE] Thanks for suggestions
Thanks for all the suggestions about birding hotspots. I didn’t stick around the house long enough to wait for your ideas, but seems I found one of the best ones with the help of eBird hotspots. I posted a photo on my eBird of the Barred Owl that I spotted at Hulls Gulch. I was surprised to learn it is rare here. Also found the Great Horned Owl family almost directly across the road from where the Barred was hanging out. Were it not for a distressed Mallard calling constantly, I would have completely overlooked the Barred.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend and good birding!
Mary Korkor
Hartland, WI

To view archived messages go to:

http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/ible