Date: 5/25/18 11:49 am
From: Gary Freedman <gmf7162...>
Subject: RE: [MASSBIRD] Yellow-billed Cuckoos in Norfolk
Photographed a Black-billed Cuckoo yesterday AM at Stony Brook Audubon (in Norfolk). It posed for one and only one photo; my first of BBCU.
Also seen:
Baltimore Orioles
Towhee
Yellow Warbler
Goldfinch
Kingfisher
Mute Swans with cygnets
Cedar Waxwings
Wood Ducks
And our more common friends.

Heard Yellow-billed yesterday afternoon on Tuttle Lane in Stow by the community gardens. Couldn’t see it though.

Good birding!

Gary Freedman
Stow, MA