Date: 5/24/18 1:07 pm
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Who wants to go Bird watching at Plum Island 4th August with me?
I hope one or more of you can take up the task!

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA
<barb620...>

*

From: Wladimir Tameling <wiltameling...>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 21:48:18 +0200

Dear Moderator,

I am from The Netherlands and would like to go bird watching during my
visit on Saturday 4th August at Plum Island with somebody that knows the
area. Could you please post my message below in the group? I would really
appreciate that.

Best regards,
Wladimir Tameling

----------------------------------
Dear birders,

Saturday 4th August 2018 I would like to go bird watching a full day, at
Plum Island and other nice areas with somebody that knows the area. I will
be staying in Boston for a plant biology conference, which ends 3rd August.
It would be great if we could go birding together. Of course I will pay for
the transportation, drinks and food.
I am 43 years old and born and raised in the Netherlands. I enjoy bird
watching very much. I am a medium level birder. When I travel for my job, I
always try to see the birds in the country that I visit. In 2016 I have
done bird watching for two days in Oregon. I hope you have time to go bird
watching with me the 4th of August. Please let me know if you like it and
have time. I can=E2=80=99t wait to see the birds in the area.

Best regards,
Wladimir Tameling

Join us on Facebook!