Date: 5/23/18 9:02 pm
From: Matthew DeGroot <mdg...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Out of Office - Return August April 23rd
I will be on leave until May 29th, and look forward to responding to your message when I return. If you need immediate assistance, please contact Patti Gannon at <psg...>

Best,
Matthew

Matthew DeGroot, Executive Director
Global Campuses Foundation

<mdg...>
M: (802) 424-7717

www.globalcampuses.org

This email message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this email message from your computer. CAUTION: Global Campuses Foundation cannot ensure the confidentiality or security of email transmissions.

Join us on Facebook!