Date: 5/23/18 7:06 pm
From: Lisa Berger <goshawk...>
Subject: Re: Yard list
Hi Terry,

That’s a nice yard list; looks like the northern/boreal warblers have flown the coop! Until next spring….

And thank you and Steve for leading a very fine field trip to Swan Lake and surrounding areas at the Spring Meeting. It was fun to bird with you again.

Lisa

> On May 23, 2018, at 20:38 PM, Terry McNeely <TerryMcneely...> wrote:
>
> Sorry about the technical glitch, attempted to send from my smart phone.
>
> Decided to see how many species we could see or hear from our front yard. Was amazed at the species total. Even with the neighbor planting soybeans across the road.
>
> The list is attached if interested.
>
> https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45970453 <https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45970453>
>

> Terry McNeely
> 25843 Grate Ave
> Jameson, MO 64647
> Daviess County
> Archives <https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html> / Subscription options <https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1> / ASM Website <http://mobirds.org/> / Email the list owners <mailto:<mobirds-l-request...>
> ASM Spring Meeting: May 4-6, 2018 at Arrow Rock Details and Online Registration <http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>
Lisa Berger
<goshawk...>

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/