Date: 5/20/18 1:44 pm
From: robert adamo <radamo4691...>
Subject: [nysbirds-l] 2nd Unofficial Fauna-thon, led by Steve Biasetti of Group for the East End.
While spending 3.5 hours this AM helping with the above, I had a Common
Nighthawk feeding over the North Fork Preserve, Jamesport.

Cheers,
Bob
P.S...I should note that prior to last year's "1st Unofficial Fauna-thon",
Steve had organized and led 21 "Official Fauna-thons", which played a key
role in many of us "birdwatchers" learning about other related facets of
nature, ie, butterflies, mammals, amphibians, etc. His work ,at first
"Group for the South Fork", and now as Director of Environmental Education
for "Group For the East End", has been intrepid, and warrants our gratitude
and continued encouragement !

Cheers,
Bob

ARCHIVES: