Date: 5/19/18 2:51 am
From: Vern Gauthier <verngauthier14...>
Subject: Last Call for PSO Poole and Conservation Awards Nominations
Greetings,

The PA Society for Ornithology Awards Committee is looking for nominations
or our Poole and Conservation Awards to be given out at our September
Annual Gathering in Meadville (Crawford County). Please see the information
below:
The Earl Poole Award is presented annually to a person or persons who have
made significant contributions to Pennsylvania’s ornithology. This may be
in the form of research, volunteer efforts, publications, field work, or
any other pursuit that has increased our knowledge and understanding of the
birdlife in Pennsylvania. Nominations for the Earl Poole Award should
include the name of the person and their contributions to PA Ornithology. A
list of previous recipients can be found on the PSO website.

https://pabirds.org/index.php/about-us/awards#poole

The Conservation Award is presented to an individual or organization that
has had a positive impact on bird conservation in Pennsylvania. The award
is most often given to an organization or individual from the area that the
Annual Meeting is being held which this year is Crawford County.
Nominations for the Conservation Award should include the name of the
organization/individual along with the contribution that the
organization/individual has made to conservation in PA. Please include the
organizations website if it is applicable. A list of previous recipients
can be found on the PSO website.
https://pabirds.org/index.php/about-us/awards#conservation

Please send all applications no later than May 31 to
<verngauthier14...>
Best,
Vern Gauthier
PSO Vice-President/Award Committee Chairperson

Join us on Facebook!