Date: 5/17/18 10:04 am
From: Gregory Neu <gneubirdphotographer...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Cooper's Hawks in decline?
Bob,
I thought I replied earlier, but apparently my reply did not go through.

Earlier today, while enjoying our coffee, I commented to my wife that I
have not seen any type of hawk in our yard in quite some time. We have six
to seven bird feeders that are active throughout most days, especially this
time of the year. We used to see a hawk go through several times/month.
My best recollection is that the last time we spotted a hawk was late 2017,
early 2018. We're not far from a farmer's field and a hawk perched daily
on a utility pole above the field. I have not seen that hawk in over six
months.

Greg Neu
Waukesha, Waukesha County