Date: 5/17/18 3:35 am
From: Suzanne Smith <zanne719...>
Subject: [NHBirds] whipoorwills in Hebron
Last evening 2 different neighbors reported a bird which kept them up all
night. Upon playing me the recording they made, I confirmed whipoorwills.

Another neighbor then said that another friend a few miles up the road in
Groton has whipoorwills this year.

I lost the email about whipoorwill monitoring so if someone can be in touch
with me, I can do some work out here.

Suzanne Smith
Hebron