Date: 5/16/18 6:58 pm
From: Nancy L Newfield <nancy...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Mississippi Kite Question
Thanks, Glenn. My perception is the same as yours. On my way home from
the gym at Elmwood this afternoon, I saw 15 to 20 aloft, mostly along
Airline Highway. Maybe not quite as many as I observed along the same
route last year, but a seemingly healthy number.

Nan

--
Nancy L Newfield

Join us on Facebook!