Date: 5/16/18 3:28 pm
From: Craig Kesselheim <ckesselheim...>
Subject: Re: [Maine-birds] Golden-winged Warbler (GWWA) and 16 other warblers Hinckley Park, South Portland
The bird was at Hinckley late this afternoon, viewed by David Allen and me
on the backside trail and roughly between the ponds. There is a patch of
oaks with a swarm of warblers feeding busily and mostly silently. 11
warbler species, plus an Indigo Bunting male. It felt like every other part
of the park was deadly quiet. Full list here
<https://ebird.org/atlasme/view/checklist/S45744105>.

Thanks Richard for the heads up,

Craig K