Date: 5/16/18 12:44 pm
From: Chuck Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: Re: [COBOL] Hatfield Lake Goodies
Jeff Nordstrom and I tried for Black-throated Sparrow this morning just before Courtney was there. We did not find the Sparrow. We missed the Franklin’s Gull and SB Dow as well. We did have 3 Forster’s Terns. Did not visit the back ponds.
Right now, heavy rain at Cabin Lake...no birds.

Sent from my iPhone