Date: 5/16/18 10:29 am
From: Paul Plotnick via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Westport Summer Tanager
Got there just in time for the steadier rain. Not familiar with that end of
the park and did not see the Summer Tanager, a bird I've seen in Texas
(High Island) and Jamaica Bay but was trying to add to my CT list. A soggy
rain-soaked Tennessee Warbler was the best I could come up with before
retreating to the car.

Paul Plotnick