Date: 5/16/18 9:53 am
From: <angels-3...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [sd-birds] Injured eagle
There is a Federally Licensed Raptor Rehabilitator in Pierre. She
operates All Creatures Veterinary Clinic, and operates the rehab
facility at her home. If there is a Federally-licenses rehabber near
Sioux Falls, that would be a lot closer to Mitchell.

The Fish and Wildlife Service Special Agents should be notified ASAP
anytime an injured raptor is located, given that the US Attorneys Office
is in the middle of a large prosecution concerning Eagles. I help Maggie
with transport to Pierre. I always have a cover letter stating why I am
in possession of a raptor, and my transport destination. Maggie always
is in contact with Fish/Wildlife personnel. Awhile back, I took a male
Bald Eagle to Pierre. Fish/Wildlife were consulted on every step.

Sue Whitney Callahan
Rapid Ctiy

On 2018-05-16 10:28, Jeff Hansen <jeff.hansen.sd...> [sd-birds]
wrote:
> Who do I contact about an injured eagle. Its about 2 miles west on
> 245th west of Highway 37 North of Mitchell. I did leave a message
> with
> the local game warden.
>
> Jeff Hansen https://www.youtube.com/BackyardBirdsUS [1]
> http://www.kansasnativeplants.com/ [2]
> https://kansasgarden.blogspot.com [3]
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://www.youtube.com/BackyardBirdsUS
> [2] http://www.kansasnativeplants.com/
> [3] https://kansasgarden.blogspot.com
> [4]

> [5] mailto:<jeff.hansen.sd...>?subject=Re%3A%20Injured%20eagle
> [6] mailto:<sd-birds...>?subject=Re%3A%20Injured%20eagle
> [7]

> [8]

> [9] https://yho.com/1wwmgg
> [10]

> [11]

> [12] https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html
> [13] mailto:<sd-birds-unsubscribe...>?subject=Unsubscribe
> [14] https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

Posted by: <angels-3...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional