Date: 5/16/18 8:57 am
From: <smbeaudoin1...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Pine Bush Warblers
I was on the yellow trail at the Pine Bush preserve from 9:30 to noon. Tons of warblers, most in the oak trees that are just leafing out. Saw or heard the following: Cape May, Blackburnian, Baybreasted, Parula, Magnolia, Tennessee, Black-throated Blue and Green Yellow-rumped. A birder I talked with had a Blackpoll. By far the most numerous were black throated green And bay-breasted warblers.
Susan Beaudoin

Posted by: <smbeaudoin1...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional