Date: 5/16/18 7:39 am
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Westport Summer Tanager
No luck relocating the Tanager, which was a 1st year male, lots of red but not like a full adult. I made sure to look carefully at the bill to eliminate Scarlet Tanager. I suspect it is still back there somewhere and was probably here yesterday but we missed it then. I heard it sing once and that was it. Good luck if you try for it. Lots of warblers still here but it has begun to rain.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone