Date: 5/16/18 6:50 am
From: 'Scottydog' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Do birds hate Keene?
I haven't seen much of the larger birds around Keene lately. The usual Blue
Herons are not in their usual locations. The American Bitterns disappeared
from behind the airport. No sightings yet from the many Green Herons that
use to be behind Target. Things were looking good in April but then
everything vanished. I check these places all the time. Am I going blind or
is my timing way off? Just wondering if anyone else has seen anything
lately.